We went to our church's Community-wide Easter Egg Hunt in one of the local parks here in Fayetteville. Last year it was freezing and Eli had to wear a snow suit! Today was much warmer. I thought about forcing him to smell a Reese cup beforehand to ensure that he found plenty of eggs with those inside, but I decided against it at the last minute... Can you tell he had some Cheetos for lunch? We stopped at Chick-fil-A on the way home for a photo op. Do you think the kid might be a little confused as to what Easter is all about after today???
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Easter Egg Hunt
We went to our church's Community-wide Easter Egg Hunt in one of the local parks here in Fayetteville. Last year it was freezing and Eli had to wear a snow suit! Today was much warmer. I thought about forcing him to smell a Reese cup beforehand to ensure that he found plenty of eggs with those inside, but I decided against it at the last minute... Can you tell he had some Cheetos for lunch? We stopped at Chick-fil-A on the way home for a photo op. Do you think the kid might be a little confused as to what Easter is all about after today???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment