We enjoyed some great warm weather this weekend, as you can see from my previous post. The "opposite" pictures were taken on Saturday and it was about 70 degrees. These were taken yesterday before church and before the cold front that we're experiencing today. Aaron cut his and Eli's (grammatically correct?) hair on Saturday night, so I had to get some shots of my cleanly-shaven men.
Monday, March 3, 2008
As "Sunday Best" as we can get
We enjoyed some great warm weather this weekend, as you can see from my previous post. The "opposite" pictures were taken on Saturday and it was about 70 degrees. These were taken yesterday before church and before the cold front that we're experiencing today. Aaron cut his and Eli's (grammatically correct?) hair on Saturday night, so I had to get some shots of my cleanly-shaven men.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Wow! What a good-looking family! Can't wait to see baby Jacob. Love you guys!
Jamie gal
Hi Pattons! We are enjoying your Blog. I can't believe how big Eli is! They grow up too fast. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment