For anyone who is like me and hasn't invested in a SLR digital camera, you can feel my pain when it comes to the many frustrations associated with that pesky delay when taking pictures. But, every now and then you get a good shot. One that isn't blurry, red-eyed, or post-smile. I had one of these moments up in Indiana. Here's my sweet Jacob. I'm thinking the the world of non-SLR digital cameras is similar to the "Shadowlands" that C.S. Lewis referred to when talking about life here as opposed to heaven. Down here we'll occasionally get a glimpse of what heaven will be like (such as a beautiful sunrise or unselfish acts of kindness), but then the clouds come and shadows fall obscuring that view. You gotta love outdated technology.
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I take hundreds of pictures (seriously) just for fun. And I am amazed at how very few every turn out the way I hope they will. When they do, I just enjoy the moment knowing that it won't happen again for many more days!
Post a Comment