That is precious!! I have a picture of Luke and Em (about 6 & 4 yrs old) walking down a path holding hands...I cherish that picture!!
That it is the best picture. So sweet. Vickey
That is such a sweet picture. You may want to frame it just in case that same hand is pummeling his brother one day. :) (Sp?) We missed you tonight but hope you are having a wonderful visit with the parents.Reba
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That is precious!! I have a picture of Luke and Em (about 6 & 4 yrs old) walking down a path holding hands...I cherish that picture!!
That it is the best picture. So sweet.
Vickey
That is such a sweet picture. You may want to frame it just in case that same hand is pummeling his brother one day. :) (Sp?) We missed you tonight but hope you are having a wonderful visit with the parents.
Reba
Post a Comment