


We're headed to Walt Disney World next week thanks to my mom and her Panasonic Academic Challenge. The real challenge will be travelling with a 3-year old and his 2-month old brother! But, we're grateful for the chance to visit Grammy and Happaw and see Mickey. I'm sure we'll have lots of pictures to post when we get back!
3 comments:
I want to go, I want to go! Not necessarily with my children yet but I want to go. I love trips to see Mickey!
Reba
Panasonic academic challenge? Are your parents a part of the Panasonic HD family challenge? My sister is Tennessee are doing the HD challenge. They got all this cool stuff and then have to complete certain challenges with it.
have fun :)
i am jealous!
can't wait for our jacob's to meet!
well ours hasn't come yet but hopefully soon!
Post a Comment