These two pictures speak volumes as to life in the Patton household this past week. Jacob requires a bit more TLC than Eli did as a baby (understatement of the century), and you can see Eli's perplexity with the situation. Of course, Eli has added to the chaos as he learns to adjust to having a sibling. So, pray for our sanity as we attempt to develop some sort of routine!
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Love the nursery colors! Can't wait to see it in person. I love Eli's two pictures with Jacob. He doesn't know what to think, does he?
Jamie gal
I love brother pictures...what a fun time those boys will have...one day. :)
Reba
I love the brown and the pictures. Jacob is beautiful and I love the look on Eli's face. Remember the first six weeks are the hardest and we are all pulling for you. Can't wait to see Jacob and hold him. I should be home next week. Love to all.
Vickey
i love the new colors on the walls :)
fabulous.....
that jacob is a cutie patootie..
Alas, it is a transition. Mia has definately been a more challenging baby than Ella was as well. However, I was thankful that it was the second and not the first. I felt alot more comfortable this time around!
so did you end up having a c-section? i am curious!
hope you are doing and adjusting to being a momma of two.
Post a Comment